Would you like to work for a company whose mission is to improve the lives of dogs and cats? All The Best Pet Care has eleven retail stores and a 30-year history of making little miracles happen by offering the best in food, treats, toys and supplements to help animals thrive.
Each store is a neighborhood gathering place, celebrating every dog who comes to visit and offering the latest information about optimal nutrition for pets. Our highly trained staff tailors a solution for each customer’s unique needs, with products focused on whole foods, local products, sustainable manufacturing and corporate integrity.
Starting pay is $12 to $14/hour DOE, plus
- sales bonuses
- paid time off
- great employee discounts
- health insurance
- opportunity for advancement
Full-time Pet Care Specialists who have energy, enthusiasm, maturity and great customer service skills.
- a sincere desire to help companion animals
- prior retail or customer service experience a plus
- good verbal and written communication skills
- basic computer and math computation skills
- ability to work with others as a team
- ability to lift and carry 40 lbs without strain
- ability to stand continuously for 2 – 3 hours at a time
- ability to bend, stoop, kneel and reach upwardly or overhead
- available to work shifts to meet the needs of the store, including at least one weekend day
If you want to be considered for this position, please submit a completed application. Any resume that is received without an application will not be considered. Please visit one or more of our stores prior to applying in order to become familiar with the customer experience and the products that we offer.
- Search for “All The Best Pet Care” under the jobs tab at Craigslist.org to see current openings.
- Get an application from one of our stores or download an application here. Note that if you prefer to type in your information so that you can email it, you need to save your downloaded application and open and edit in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you fill it out in your browser (such as Internet Explorer), your changes will not be saved.
- Complete the application, indicating the position and preferred location (Seattle area or Eastside) you are applying for on the form.
- Drop off your completed application and your resume at one of our stores, fax them to Human Resources at 206-985-4131, or scan and email it, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.